Bahadır Yağan wrote:
I may be wrong but I think *feedbackprograms.sun.com *uses ASPX on a windows 2003 server. Isn't something wrong with this situation? I mean, I use this site to submit my feedbacks about "Sun Java Studio Creator 2 Early Access", which is promoted with its JSF features. And a site related with this product uses .NET.

I know this is not related with struts but most relevant people are on this list.

Bahadir Yagan

Who told you this ?
The server is running on solaris and in SUN hardware.
there is not .net crap in sun site.