Hello again,

I'm running into a problem getting my /index.jsp to forward to a Clay HTML page. The index.jsp page just contains the following:

<jsp:forward page="default.html"/>

When I try to hit it with the URL http://localhost:8080/shale-clay-example/ I get a 404 saying that default.jsp cannot be found. If I goto http://localhost:8080/shale-clay-example/default.html it works just fine.

Can I not forward to the default page like this? I also tried setting default.html as the welcome-file in the web.xml, but that didn't work (I didn't really expect it to). Any idea what the problem is?

Thanks,
Rich