1.4(.2) here.  Likely to be on that for at least another year, quite
possibly more.

Libraries I use on a regular basis:

Beanutils, Digester, Lang, Code, Collections, FileUpload, HTTPClient,
Logging and Net (and soon EMail as well).

Sticking with Struts 1.2.4 for a while (very slow to upgrade versions of
anything around here).

Frank