On 1/24/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> However I have just created some new date validation functions that
> can do this for you. They are only currently in subversion, the
> package javadoc has some examples here:
>
>     http://tinyurl.com/cc7a2
>
> Niall

>From above URL:
"1. Overview

Commons Validator serves two purposes:
    To provide standard, independant validation routines/functions.
    To provide a mini framework for Validation.

"This package has been created, since version 1.2.1, in an attempt to
clearly separate these two concerns and is the location for the
standard, independant validation routines/functions in Commons
Validator. "

Cool!  Probably long overdue.  Thanks for this, Niall!

Hubert