Hello,
 I have a problem with my struts configuration file.
   I use a specific RequestProcessor class that extends RequestProcessor.
but since I cut my struts configuration file in multiples files, it doesn't work anymore : the standard processor class is invoked instead of mine.
         does anyone have an idea about what happens?

  Thanks

--
Jérémie GARROT
I-NOVA / www.i-nova.fr