My question concerns jsp pages that provide a read only view of data.  In other
words, there won't be a form submitted from the page.  Is there a compelling
reason to use an action form in these cases.  I've just been using tags such as
c:out with my own beans put in scope.  I've noticed that some people use the
ActionForm and jsp form tags to do this same data transfer.  That's strikes me
as using the forms not necessarily in the way they were meant to be.  But I'll
admit to not being entirely clear on what seems to be a simple topic,
actionForms that is.  Any recommendations, with pros and cons.