hi,

just for future reference (in case somebody searches for the same problem),
i found the "solution" in the README.txt for verson 1.2.8.

=================
KNOWN LIMITATIONS:
=================

The following items identify functionality areas that have not yet been
fully implemented or tested:

* Use of the "forwardPattern" or "pagePattern" attributes on the
  <controller> element.

seems to me this feature has not been implemented yet....

i was able to solve this by using tiles for page layouting, cause tiles
doesn't use any module prefixes etc. but loads a jsp directly from the file
system (while a "forward" action in struts-config.xml sends the servlet
container the URI that is prefixed with the module path, and the container
loads the page/URI from filesystem).

kr,
guenther