>From: Ryan Wynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> How would I reference a clay config file from within another config file?

Ya, that is a good question.  I thought I knew how to do this but had never
really tried.  You see this trick in the RI faces config.  I don't think the
digester is configured correctly.  It's not able to resolve the location of the
included files.

/META-INF/
        collage-extras.xml
        collage-scroller.xml
        collage-table.xml
        collage-tomahawk.xml
        collage-tree.xml
        collage-tree-table.xml
        collage-validation.xml

/META-INF/
        clay-config.xml

<!DOCTYPE view PUBLIC
      "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Shale Clay View Configuration 1.0//EN"
      "clay-config_1_0.dtd" [
        <!ENTITY collage-extras     SYSTEM "collage-extras.xml">
        <!ENTITY collage-scroller   SYSTEM "collage-scroller.xml">
        <!ENTITY collage-table      SYSTEM "collage-table.xml">
        <!ENTITY collage-tomahawk   SYSTEM "collage-tomahawk.xml">
        <!ENTITY collage-tree       SYSTEM "collage-tree.xml">
        <!ENTITY collage-tree-table SYSTEM "collage-tree-table.xml">
        <!ENTITY collage-validation SYSTEM "collage-validation.xml">
]>
<view>
        &collage-extras;
        &collage-scroller;
        &collage-table;
        &collage-tomahawk;
        &collage-tree;
        &collage-tree-table;
        &collage-validation;
</view>

Error:
SEVERE: Exception parsing file
"file:/C:/workspaces/collage/collage/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/collage.jar!/META-INF/clay-config.xml".
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\eclipse\collage-extras.xml (The system cannot
find the file specified)
 at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
 at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
 at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown
 Source)
 at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(Unknown