Hi all !

I have a struts application deployed on tomcat 5.5 which does not use https.
A <base href="http://myWebsite";> is generated by the <html:base/> tag.
The administrator wants to hide the site behind a reverse proxy that makes
the website available through HTTPS.
The client emits an https request to the proxy that sends an http request to
my tomcat, and send back the response over https to the client.
The problem is that my application receives a http request from the proxy,
so the baseTag generates a http:// url instead https:// which is required to
work.
How could I make it work through the https proxy and keep it work on my
developpement server which is not behind a proxy ?
I can override renderBaseElement of BaseTag to use https instead of
request.getScheme(), but the application won't work anymore in my
deloppement environment.

Thanks for your advices