I'm trying to capture a variable number of records from a JSP page and
place those records into an ArrayList in a form bean.  I know I should be
able to figure it out, but I'm stuck.

My jsp page contains:

                <form name="mailDataForm" method="post"
action="/testel/processMailData.do">
                                <tbody><tr>
                                        <th>
                                                From somewhere
                                        </th>
                                        <th>
                                                To somewhere
                                        </th>

                                                        <input
name="mailAll[0].from" value="a" type="text">
                                                        <input
name="mailAll[0].to" value="z" type="text">

                                                        <input
name="mailAll[1].from" value="me" type="text">
                                                        <input
name="mailAll[1].to" value="you" type="text">

                                        <input name="submit"
value="Submit" type="submit">
                                        &nbsp;
                                        <input name="cancel"
value="Cancel" onclick="bCancel=true;" type="submit">
                        </tbody></table>
                </form>

I have a breakpoint set on the return inside my action and when I submit
the page to "/testel/processMailData.do"  the mailDataForm is null.

        public ActionForward execute(
                ActionMapping mapping,
                ActionForm form,
                HttpServletRequest request,
                HttpServletResponse response) {
                MailDataForm mailDataForm = (MailDataForm) form;
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                return null;
        }

What am I doing wrong?