I solved it just by setting transaction attribute to true in html:link. Once I did that everything woked fine like magic.

This forum has been real helpful to me. thankyou all for helping.

From: "fea jabi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: using Token issues
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:16:53 -0500

In my JSP, there are 4 buttons add, delete, save, return which returns to previous JSP.

I am trying to use Token, to handle double submit.

My post action is a LookupDispatchAction, and have implemented code for add, delete, save, return.

I am trying to use isTokenValid(request,true)

in all these methods.

private void add(){
   if( isTonkenValid(....) ) {

private void delete() {
   if( isTonkenValid(....) ) {

When did this. Add is working as it supposed to, But delete is not.

delete is the hyperlink
                   <c:url value="/DispatchAction.do" var="deleteUrl">
                       <c:param name="method" value="Delete"/>
                   </c:url>
<fmt:message key="btn.delete" bundle="${appbundle}"/>
                   </a>

Also, when Saved I am trying to show all validation erros textfields in red. It works fine once. But refreshed using browser , the red color textfields are again normal (no red).

What am i missing here?

Thanks.