On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 10:31 -0500, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> was wondering if anyone knows of any JSP tags that would allow me to
> auto-generate the HTML input tags for the properties to these
> interface implementations.

I don't have any code that I can send you, but we do this for LDAP based
profiles. The simple answer is to iterate over each property, and
generate som output based on the type of property. This is easily done
using an iterate taglib, but the html template for each property is then
defined in your java code.

A second approach is to generate an xml description of the bean, then
transform the xml description using xslt. This allows you to define the
template for each property type more easily in xml itself.

The second approach also allows you more intermedia steps eg.
permissioning filter of the bean properties.

--
Torgeir Veimo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>