On 2/14/06, Chipo Hamayobe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I keep getting the error " Cannot find bean message in any scope" in
> most of my jsp pages.

Its looking for a bean named "message" and can't find it - have you
used this in the "name" property on any of your tags?

For example <bean: write name="message" />

Are you using the <html:messages /> tag at all, something like...

       <bean:write name="message"/>

Maybe you didn't spell "message" in the id correctly?

Anyway, something along those lines - check you tag attributes for
"message" values.

Niall