>From: Peter Goetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi again,
>
> I tried the whole weekend, but I didn't get any results other than those
> mentioned in the email below.
> Shall I send some code to illustrate the problem or is it really so
> unusual, what I'm trying to do?

Make sure that you have a navigation rule setup to handle the immediate command
button.  Try adding a rule that directs you to the target viewid (sounds like
the page you are submitting from).  If you don't have a navigation case, I
think the veiw is just restored using the submitted values.

 <navigation-rule>
    <from-view-id>/somepage.jsp</from-view-id>
    <navigation-case>
      <from-outcome>edit</from-outcome>
      <to-view-id>/somepage.jsp</to-view-id>
    </navigation-case>