You can tell him numbers with how many actions and how many form-beans.
The memory the Servlet itself should be pretty constant.

Shawn

 -----Original Message-----
From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:28 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: memory usage

The footprint is still driven by your specific implementation.  The
more session based form beans you use, the larger the footprint.  How
should we determine this?  I guess you could run the struts-blank
application, and measure that.  Would that be accurate?  Probably not.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.