Hi All,

I was wondering if there is an easy way to get a postRender method to
be called in my Shale ViewController.
Is a new Phase Listener the only / best option? Perhaps I can extend a
Shale class to also call a postRender method?

Here is my scenario:
I have the concept of an ErrorEventCollector in the ViewController.
Basically, the collector is passed around in the model calls to
capture errors during the model execution.  This might include errors
caused by validation checks on the retrieved data from the DB, as well
as any exceptions.  These events can be generated in any phase - init,
validation, application, or render.

In my BaseViewController - I want to have the event collector checked
for any events.  If there are events in the collector, then I want to
create FacesMessages for each event.  I tried putting the check in the
Shale destroy method, but the messages weren't being displayed by the
JSP.  So It seems I need to have this check as the last step in the
render_response phase.

Thanks for any help.
Jason