The thing I need at first was actually basic user-statistics.
- How many users the last day/week/month
- Who's the referer

But your program sounds like a nice optimization tool.

Regards

Morten

Leon Rosenberg skrev:
I have developed a solution where each struts action has an
ActionStats object which counts automatically number of requests,
number of errors, min/mid/max/last execution times and does all this
for any specified intervals (5minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour etc).
Another action then generates xml and html output for the action stats
as well as machine stats (processor load, avail. memory , and so on).
As I started with it, I haven't found anything ready to use, so maybe
its worth to put it on the sourceforge :-)

regards
leon