Hi,
    I want some information regarding the difference between DynaActionforms
and  ActionForms and advantages of DynaActionforms over  ActionForms. I need
the code of subclassing the dynaforms and using it. For example, I am having
a BaseForm with the variables pageno( page number), action (action to be
performed like save, update, delete, create....). This form I have declared
in struts-config.xml. Now all the other forms I am creating should extend my
BaseForm. How can I do this using DynaActionForms in struts-config.xml?
Kindly reply to this mail as soon as possible as it is bit urgent.

Thanks and Regards
Shasi