From: Raúl Eduardo Plata [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: application resources on iplanet

But the properties is on WEB-INF/classes/resources/portal.properties, is
this path on the classpath by default, isn´t?

It´s a war file and the classes within WEB-INF/classes are found.

Thanks,

Raúl

Scott Purcell escribió:

Since you are not using a package for the "resources.portal" bundle, are you
sure that the resource.portal is in IPlanets classpath? If not, it will not find it.