I want to set up a form that is entered over 3 successive pages.

I have a single form bean for all of them that includes all of the
fields, and the validate method only validates the fields that were
implemented on each particular step.

Step 2 will present 1 of 2 sub-forms, depending on an option selected
on the bottom of form 1 (ie, either enter credit card info, or bank
account info).

I was thinking of using a DispatchAction to process each step and move
to the next part of the form sequence, but my problem is with
automatic validation and the struts-config declarations. I can only
declare one input per action, so if validation fails on any step the
controller would always redirect back to that specified input page  -
which might not be the one the user was on.

Do I actually need to set up multiple actions each with their own
input and process the steps through there or is there a way I can do
this with a single DispatchAction?

Or better yet, can I set validation to false in struts-config and then
call the validation routine myself inside the action and then forward
back to the correct input page if it fails?

Thanks

Chris