From: "Scott Purcell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 2:09 PM
Subject: Controller element question

The struts-config.xml has an element named <controller /> in which you
can add the "processorClass" attribute.

Currently a project I am working on is using the TileRequestProcessor as
the value of the processorClass attribute.

I want to be able to use the TilesRequestProcessor, but also I have
written a class that does some setup and I have created a class that
extends the RequestProcessor. So now I have two different classes that
need to be entered in the controller element.

Further down the road, I envision also needing the sslExt which is a
class that extends the RequestProcessor.

Is there a way to call multiple classes here, or do I need to create one
massive class and combine all three of the functionality?

I really don't know how to handle this.

Sincerely

Scott