Hello,

I'd like to extend the inputSecret component and give the new component an added attribute. Basically, what I want to do is create a component that has the tomahawk equal validator attached to it. So, what I've got now is:

<view>
<component jsfid="t:validateEqual" componentType="org.apache.myfaces.validator.Equal">
   <attributes>
     <set name="for" bindingType="Early" />
   </attributes>
 </component>

 <component jsfid="inputPasswordVerification" extends="inputSecret">
   <validator jsfid="t:validateEqual">
     <attributes>
         <set name="for" value="password"/>
     </attributes>
   </validator>
 </component>
</view>

What I'd like to be able to do is replace the attribute for "for" with something more like "@for" or something so that I can use the component like:

<input type="password" jsfid="inputSecret" id="password" />
<input type="password" jsfid="inputPasswordVerification" for="password" />

Can I add an attribute like that in clay?  That would be very cool.

Thanks,
Rich