Hi there,
I run into something I cant figure perhaps someone
here can help me to shed some light on it.

Basically I have dynamic table - meaning I iterate
over supplied colection and build up table. No problem
there that is simple stuff. Confusion starts when one
of the columns must be list of options (or drop-down
list) and then all need to get preselected with
different values.
I have dealt with dynamic radio and check boxes but
this seem to be different situation. I know how to
preselect ONE option box...but if there are part one
the collection  I seemed to lost handle on it.

If I have one option box then I can use something like
this
collection="sitesList"
property="siteId" labelProperty="siteName" />

and then I can use property="siteName_1" to preselect
what I need but  if "siteList" is itself part of the
outer collection then what???

Any help would be appreciated
Peter.