----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Jouravlev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:13 PM

[OT] Should not LDA (along with DA and MDA) now be officially
considered deprecated in favor of EAD (EventActionDispacher) ? If
there are several ways to do the same job, some of these ways should
be better than other. With 1.3.x there is a perfect opportunity to
deprecate (if not throw out) a lot of older stuff.