De: Troy Bull [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Jueves, 09 de Marzo de 2006 14:32 p.m.
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Asunto: Welcome Page Not Working

Greetings

I have a struts app called "bus" and I have an action kicker.do.  How do I
tell my app to start kicker.do if no other info on the url is given.

for example

http://myserver.com/bus  should run http://myserver.com/bus/kicker.do

I put
  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>/kicker.do</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>

this in my web.xml and that didn't do it.  Anyone know what I am doing
wrong?

thanks
troy