Thanks very much Wendy Smoak!!

That's what I want to know. I thought that it picked the key by it's name
always, not by the value. Now I'm clear about it...

----- Original Message -----
From: Wendy Smoak
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: ApplicationResources.properties

On 3/11/06, Yariel Ramos Moreno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is possible to have 2 keys with diferent names and the same value in the
> ApplicationResources.properties file and use it in the same action
> (LookupDispatchAction)?

I don't see how it could work.  It's a reverse lookup from the value
to the key.  If there are two identical values, how would it know
which key to pick?  (In practice you'll probably always see it take
the 'first' or 'last' value, depending on how the .properties file is
processed.)

If you give an example of what you're trying to do, someone may be
able to suggest an alternative.

--
Wendy