I've developed a struts based application that uses XSLT intensively on the server side. I would like to move some of these transformations to the client side.

I use struts 1.1

I tryed incorporating stxx, but this limits the use of RequestProcessor that I use in the application. I know of the following possibilities: * Upgrade to struts 1.2 and use pipelining to incorporate stxx (Don't know much about this)
* Use StrutsCX, but is that project still alive running? Anyone using it?
* Use Struts Cocoon

How do you use XSL in your struts apps.

Morten Andersen