What if   <--- dangerous I know!

What if there existed a JSF 1.2 implementation built with WW2 at the core?

I'm definitely not an expert with either JSF or WW2, however, I've looked at both just enough to be convinced that it is possible. WW2 has everything I already love about Struts and it even comes with basic support for components, full Spring integration, etc, etc.

Am I just crazy or what? Would that not let everyone have their cake and eat it too?

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.