If you want to just return to the same page after you submit, then simply provide that as the return value in your Action and have it mapped just like you would for going to any other page in your flow. There is no difference what so ever. Maybe I'm confused what you are trying to accomplish?

No, you're not confused. This is exatcly what I want, and what I tough. Simple like that.

You should be populating your form in the Action, not the reset.

How? Supose I have a form with an select combo. The itens should be populated with a database result. The only way I could acomplish this is getting data on the Action before the form view, set the list in the request, redirect to the view. Then, the view creates an instance of the form, the reset is called and them it populates the data via the request.

How should I populate the form BEFORE Struts reaches the view, as doens't exists an form instance before it??