From: Vinit Sharma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 March 2006 15:01
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: html:option on a nested collection

You can use EL extention of html tag and use something like this:

name="act"/></html:option>

Assuming getters are defined for all properties.

Regds,

--
Vinit Sharma

--------
The Northgate IS Content Screening and Inspection system has scanned this
message for malicious and inappropriate content and none was found. Please
take care
when opening attachments even when these are expected and from known and
trusted
sources.