Brantley Hobbs ha scritto:
All,

At runtime I need to get a list of /all/ the actions that are defined in
Struts.  I'd rather not extract them directly from the conf file(s)
unless it's absolutely necessary, but I don't (readily) see an API for
doing this so I might be forced into it.

It seems a bit difficult but... It seems that ModuleConfigImpl has a list of ActionConfig, that is what you need. The problem is that only ActionServlet can access to ModuleConfig. But you have to subclass ModuleConfigImpl to get the actionConfigList field, because it seems that there is no getter method.
I hope this is a good hint.
Ciao
Antonio