First of all Thank you Laurie, you are the only one anwering my questions :):

  Here are my struts-config.xml entries for the actions and formbean ( I
neglected the path and anything).

  <form-beans>
 <form-bean name="testingForm" type="TestingForm" />
</form-beans>

<global-forwards>
 <forward name="displayTesting" path="/displayAction.do"/>
</global-forwards>

  <action-mappings>
 <action path="/displayAction" type="DisplayAction"
  name="testingForm"
  scope="session"
  validate="false" >
  </action>

 <action path="/testingSaveAction"   type="TestingSaveAction"
  name="testingForm" scope="session"
  validate="true" input="displayTesting">
    <forward name="success" path="susscess.jsp" />
  </action>
</action-mappings>

Laurie Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  We'll need to see the relevant parts of your struts-config.xml too
(specifically, the form bean and action mapping definitions).

L.