From: Quinn Stone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:30 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: I apologize for maintaining human standards

Larry Meadors, Rick Reumann, recently departed Jester Moose. Thank you.

Jonathon Revusky, Dakota Jack, James Mitchell, and anyone else who has
really
got their knickers in a knot over these threads. C'mon. I'm tired of
reading
this stuff. My problem is I don't know how to dev/null a thread, I
guess. Or
even what it means.

I think maybe we should have <user> for users, <dev> for developers, and
a new
<ego> for those that want to have pissing contests. Speaking of
saturation...