Gandhi walked to the sea to get salt for poor people who were dying.  His
"humming" is a mantra related to a sacred religious practice.  I really
cannot see you as a Gandhi, Henri.  But, your perception of yourself is your
business.  This was not directed to you.

I am starting to think that people on this list don't know how to manage
their email.

Is it possible to address the issues at hand?  I have seen everything in the
world discussed by the committers and those who would like to be committers
but nothing about the issue of an analysis of the failure of Struts
dedicated to the idea that it won't happen again.  If you don't want it to
happen again, and I don't, then something has to change unless you are not
only into playing God and telling others to shut up but also into magical
thinking generally.  Let's do a hard nosed inventory of what went wrong and
get on with it.  Is that possible?  Is is possible to acknowledge that
things went south and then to try and fix the causes of that problem?  Is
that a bad thing?