Hey Nony Moose wrote:

>(In case you are wondering what the hell is going on in this list, the
>developers of Struts are having an unusually long and seemingly
>irreconcilable difference of opinion (aka: flame war) about the current
>long term development and marketing strategy of "Struts".)

I would like to immediately correct myself:

the developers of Struts are having an unusually long and seemingly
irreconcilable difference of opinion *with some reasonably high profile
antagonists* (aka: flame war) about the current long term development and
marketing strategy of "Struts".

ie: the developers are not having an internal flame war.
i though that was worth the noise cost.