Fra: Hermod Opstvedt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 30. mars 2006 23:56
Til: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Emne: [Shale] Backingbean beeing created twice

Hi

I am seeing some odd behaviour in my Shale/Clay application. My backingbean
(ie ViewController) is being created twice, meaning I have 2 instances of
it. I was wondering if this is expected behaviour or if this is a bug. From
the stacktrace:

ResultatPage.<init>() line: 71
NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Constructor, Object[]) line: not
available [native method]
NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Object[]) line: 39
DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Object[]) line: 27
Constructor<T>.newInstance(Object...) line: 494
Class<T>.newInstance0() line: 350
Class<T>.newInstance() line: 303
ClassUtils.newInstance(Class) line: 274
ClassUtils.newInstance(String) line: 265
ManagedBeanBuilder.buildManagedBean(FacesContext, ManagedBean) line: 49
VariableResolverImpl.resolveVariable(FacesContext, String) line: 311
ShaleVariableResolver.resolveVariable(FacesContext, String) line: 152
DelegatingVariableResolver.resolveVariable(FacesContext, String) line: 110
WebApplicationContextVariableResolver.resolveVariable(FacesContext, String)
line: 87
ViewViewHandler.setupViewController(FacesContext, UIViewRoot, String,
boolean) line: 233
ViewViewHandler.restoreView(FacesContext, String) line: 160

Hermod