chuanjiang lo on 31/03/06 13:56, wrote:
Hi all,

I've recently developed a struts web application and with all the mappings
here and there..i think it would be good for me to have some visual
documentation on how the web application flows from a  page to another.

Is there any good open source tool or plugins to netbeans or eclipse i can
use to draw the mappings? It would be great if reverse engineering is
possible  so that it can just read all my struts-config files and come out
with the diagram.

Hi Chuan,
try argouml. I'm not sure about the reverse engineering capabilities, but it's good for UML.

Adam