Dakota Jack wrote:

I don't have any personal issues in this discussion, other than finding the
level of discussion an absolute embarrassment to mankind.  My questions are
based on a professional concern about the stability of a widely used
platform.  It also has nothing to do with what you like or don't like.  I
congratulate you on being so piss-happy you cannot stand it.  I really could
care less about your personal needs, your family, your girlfriends,
whatever.  Please leave the personal baloney at home where your
acquaintances can deal with your peculiarities.
Please take your own advice.

I let the first three weeks of your "discussion" go by without at peep. It is not no longer a discussion, it's certainly spam, most likely a flame war and possibly even trolling at this stage. What I know for sure is that it is no longer a usefull discussion and is just pumping people's mail boxes full of crap. That annoys me. Hence I bowed into this "discussion" this week, to express my annoyance at the abuse of this list by your self and a few others.

Are you, by the way, an exchange student in Ireland?  I have spent a lot of
time in Ireland and have never run across a person with as little wit in
that fine land as you exhibit.  Anyway, raise the level of thought to
something other than you and me and you will be a lot happier, even though
you are so happy now it is comforting to all, I am sure.
And you call this not getting personal? Talk about hypocracy!

You know I really can' take you seriously anymore. Your only answer to anyone having a different opinion to you appears to be to belittle and insult them. When I see peopel do that I always feel that it says very little of the people being talked about but volumes about the speaker.

Regards,

Bart.