LOL  Very good, Frank.  Late breaking news, however, seems to indicate that
time is wedded to space so that a creator would be impossible (no spare time
for God to work with outside the stuff) and was virtually a non-starter.
Instead, turns out that a cartoonist named "Bone Dry" emanated out of the
primordial ooze and was the author of this happiness.  Bone Dry explained
that he was the artist that painted the ceiling on the Sistine chapel and
that the Big Bang theory of the Universe came from situation where the
depicted hand of Adam is reaching for the finger of God.  Apparently the
caption in heavenly places has God saying: "Pull my finger".  April Fool 2.