Hi
I am trying to do a test application using struts, DWR
I am having problem with document.getElementById
method in javascript, this works fine in IE 6.0 and
opera
I am using struts tag
readonly="true" />

and then in my javascript doing the following
 document.getElementById('last').value= data;

Firefox gives me javascript error, element with name
last not found,
but if i define this field as
<INPUT type="text" name="last" id="last" size="60"
maxlength="50" value="" readonly="readonly">

It works in firefox, so how can i define struts tag to
get the id attribute , or is there a work around

Ashish