I seem to have hit a quirk in Struts (version 1.2.7).
I have a resource bundle declared in the top-level (Default module).
I need to refer to it
in an html:img tag within the context of a module.  I cannot figure
out how to do it.

The following syntax does not work :
html:img module='' bundle='bundlekey' pageKey='...'
In the above, the module attribute seems to have no effect on locating
the bundle, it only affects the generated URL.

If I create a dummy module and move the bundle declaration into the
dummy module, then the following
syntax does work !
html:img module='' bundle='bundlekey/dummymodule' pageKey='...'

But, this convention of the bundle attribute does not work for the
default module !
In other words, this does not work :
html:img module='' bundle='bundlekey/' pageKey='...'

Yes, I know I have a workable solution, but I would like to hear a  neater one.
Thanks in advance
Sanjeev