Hi Dave,

I'm also wary of doing such a thing (hence why I'm posting here) because I would essentially be mimicking the servlet container's job.

Now if it's possible to do what I'm trying to with files then I'll give that a shot instead.

Thanks.
Aladin

Dave Newton wrote:

Aladin Alaily wrote:

Would you use a .tag to produce the effect described above?

If you mean a JSP 2.0 custom tag written in JSP, then sure. I'd also be
wary of using other custom tags inside a tag like that, although I guess
I've never tried it.

Dave

.