On 4/11/06, Neil Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I urgently need some help here please I basically need to do the following in
> struts. I tried the <html-el--:text /> tag and still can't get it to work.
>
> String names[] = request.getParameterValues("names");
>
> I have a form bean with an arraylist on it this arraylist contains a bean
> with parameters some of the parameters will be updates on the page and this
> properties per bean should be retrieved into the array list of beans.

I'm still not sure what you are trying to accomplish. It would help if
you could give an example scenario of what you are trying to
accomplish from a user-requirement/UI point of view.

I'm not sure why you just threw in
String names[] = request.getParameterValues("names");
in the above? What does that have to do with what you are trying to accomplish?

--
Rick
http://www.learntechnology.net