Hello,

Last week I started a thread about issues using EL expressions within

Anyway Craig posted a follow up thread on 4_07, and I finally had time
to enact on it.

Here is his thread:
Don't forget to use a Servlet 2.4  compatible declaration on your
web.xmlfile, if you want EL evaluation to be turned on in the JSP
pages.

Anyway, this worked. I had 2.3 in the web.xml file, and once I made
the change all EL works great.

I want to thank Rick and Craig for the follow ups.

I am reposting this, so others may solve their problems in the future.

Thanks,