Hi

I have an 1.2.1 Struts application that I have been looking into migrating
to 1.2.9. As far as I have seen this should go along quite nice, with the
exception of a Tiles menu that I have. This uses logic:iterate and
logic:present amongst other things. I really like this Tiles menu, because
it gets the job done with no hazzle, and directly support
internationalization.

Has anybody migrated this to 1.2.9 and JSTL or the likes?

If not, does anyone know how to expose JSTL vars (ex. C:forEach's var) in
jsp scriplet?

Hermod