by using tiles, you can define components. A component has a layout and a
few jsp. Actually, the layout itself is a jsp written with tiles tags. A
component can be nested in another component, just like swing. jsp:include
is so simple, and to archive the same goal as tiles, you should do a lot of
extra work.