I think maybe using the LabelValueBean is the most realistic option.  I
have several places where I am using that now anyways.  Thanks Wendy.

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 2:32 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: ArrayList & html:options

On 4/17/06, Kalcevich, Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Changing that to:

> Now produces this error:
>
> 15:55:34,494 ERROR [action]:253 - Servlet.service() for servlet action
> threw exception
> javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: ServletException in
> '/jsp/templates/tab_content_template.jsp': ServletException in
> '/jsp/fine_export.jsp': No name specified
> Could it have something to do with not specifying the label or the
value
> as well?

Possibly.

http://struts.apache.org/struts-el/tagreference-struts-html-el.html#html
:options

Getting the options tag to do what I want it to has always been a
matter of trial and error.  I usually use Maps, so none of my examples
is relevant.

You might want to look at the 'optionsCollection' tag, or even
consider doing the iteration yourself with <c:forEach> and

--
Wendy