Alexandre Poitras wrote:
On 4/19/06, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jonathan Revusky wrote:

Maybe a big big big EGO :)

Sure, I have an ego that's bigger than the Grand Canyon. I also have a mole on my left buttock.

But what does this have to do with anything though?

Again, don't you think it is readily obvious to anybody observing this that you are starting these personal attacks because you have a severe shortage of legitimate arguments?

Funny how Jonathan or Dakota are always so
quick to anwser when it comes to the future of Struts or Apache but
they don't answer any other questions on this list. I'm not better but
I highly appreciate what Apache has done for me in the last couple of
years

Well, gratitude is normally a positive human trait. The question is whether it is helpful for you to express your gratitude by adopting the stance of a mindless fan.

Think about it a little and you might realize that it is not helpful to Apache or to anybody else.

Jonathan Revusky

and before critizing it so harshly I would try to participate a
little bit more. Hey guys, you don't need any commit privileges to
answer questions or make suggestions on this list by the way.

Dave