Hi Pal,

You can save arraylist object in your session object container (if you have,
normally is a java bean), then you can pass through the arraylist object in
an active session.

Let's say you have a form called Form1 which is a action form,
inside the form, you can add an arraylist, so when you submit the form, the
arraylist will also be submitted to the server.

You probably also need create an entry in the session object container, so
that you can use it without calling through the form.

To get the arraylist value and display on jsp:
In your action class:
Extract arraylist values and save it to the object your created in the
session object container
then, update the session object container in the session.
In your jsp:
Call the session object and extract the arraylist object with its items (I
am sure you know how to do it)

To submit the arraylist and get it in your action class:
Since you have arraylist object within the form. once you submit the form,
the action form is passed to the action class.

In your action class:
Get the form from session, extract the arraylist and do something ...

Wish it could help ~