Dakota Jack wrote:
> I am amazed you got it too.  Thanks, Newton.  I thought you were tight with
> Ted no matter what.  Nice to see you have a mind of your own.

Well, you've clearly been too stupid to understand the other umpteen
times I've said "I'm not that big a fan of Struts."  Coming from a
Lisp/SmallTalk world I find the whole Java thing rather confusing and
backwards.

If it's okay with you, though, I'm not going to put your endorsement on
my resume, just in case I ever want to work again.

Dave